Earn raw resources and turn them into Resource Pack NFTs that can be used in the Aftermath Islands Metaverse for:
Quick Start Guide
- Begin by first downloading The Liquid Avatar App and quickly walk through the process of creating a Meta Park PassTM the pass is an anonymous proof of humanity sign-in process that keeps bots off the game and makes it fun and fair for everyone. More information click here:
- Proceed to lkot.io, press “Login” scan the QR code with the Liquid Avatar app and follow the prompts to provide your Meta Park PassTM or enter a mobile version using the link in the app.
- Hire Minions (workers) by clicking in the Tavern building at the bottom left of the island.
- Give them tasks by using the switches next to the worker in the Tavern (Mine = collect raw resources or Sell = process raw resources in exchange for Coconuts the LKoT in-game currency).
- Manage which raw resources you will sell and which you will store using the switches next to each raw resource in the Resource Storage Building at the top left of the island
- Use Coconuts earned from selling raw resources or other bonuses and achievements to purchase upgrades in the bottom left menu such as hiring more Minions or boosting their speed to improve your raw resource collection efficiency
- Unlock the next islands using the menu in the top left corner and farm, mine or fish for different resources on each island.
- When enough of a raw resource has been collected in the Resource Storage Building in the top left, you can mint NFTs called Resource Packs for use in the Aftermath Islands Metaverse.
Tip: Golden Coconuts earned by Achievements, Collecting Daily Rewards and hunting Birds allow you to purchase All-Island Upgrades and Temporary Boosts in the bottom menus.
The Lost Kingdom of T’Sara is broken down into different islands, each with its own charm and raw resources. You begin with a small expedition on a single island, unlock subsequent islands as you play and enhance your expeditions on each. Below are the islands available and their names.
- Green Garden
- Lost Cove
- Orchard Glen
- Jasper Glade
- Wooded Vale
- Stone Valley
- Ironhand Mountain
Coconuts and Golden Coconuts are the two currencies available in LKoT. Coconuts are earned from harvesting and selling resources, daily rewards, and achievements. Golden coconuts are earned from achievements or daily rewards.
Upgrades are permanent bonuses to different aspects of gameplay in LKoT. Upgrades may be purchased for the current island you are on using Coconuts or applied to all islands using Golden Coconuts. Select this by choosing the appropriate tab in the Upgrades menu in the bottom left of your screen.
There are nine types of upgrades:
- Max Stamina – Increases the amount of Stamina in your Stamina bar allowing you to click longer before it depletes.
- Stamina Refill – Increases the rate that the Stamina Bar replenishes.
- Resource Value – Increases the value of raw resources in the Resource Processing Facility.
- Move Speed – Makes your Minions move faster between destinations.
- Mining Speed – Your Minions will collect resources faster.
- Carrying Capacity – Your Minions can carry more raw resources per trip.
- Max Minions – Increases the number of Minions you can have controlled in the Tavern
- Processing Speed – Increase the rate that the Resource Processing Facility can process raw resources in exchange for Coconuts.
- Storage Capacity – Increases the number of resources that your Resource Storage Building can hold.
There are three different buildings in LKoT. The first building in the top left is Resource Storage Building, where raw resources harvested by the workers are stored. Next, on the top right is the Resource Processing Facility, where raw resources can be sold for Coconuts, the LKoT in-game currency. These buildings have tiers that can be upgraded that will improve the effectiveness of that building. Finally, we have the Tavern in the bottom left of the islands, which is where workers (Minions) are hired and upgraded, and their individual tasking (Mine/Sell) is determined.
Minions are your workers. They are hired and upgraded in the Tavern. There are 7 levels of workers available for hire. Each level of worker has an increase in the number of raw resources that they can carry between destinations.
Boosts are temporary bonuses to different aspects of gameplay in LKoT. Boosts can also be purchased with Golden Coconuts or earned through daily rewards and achievements.
There are six types of boosts:
- Endless Stamina – clicking the stamina button does not deplete your minions’ stamina while the boost is active
- Moving Speed – your Minions run from 100% to 500% faster while the boosts is active
- Mining Speed – your Minions collect resources from 25% to 500% faster while the boost is active
- Minion Capacity – Increase the raw resources a Minion can carry from 25% more to 500% more while the boost is active
- Processing Speed – Increase the rate that the Resource Processing Facility can process raw resources in exchange for Coconuts. Ranging from 25% to 500% faster while the boost is active, allowing your Minions to sell faster.
- Resource Price – Increases the value of raw resources in the Resource Processing Facility by 25% to 500% while the boost is active.
Birds appear in the sky randomly and can be tapped on, knocking them to the ground and rewarding you with Coconuts or Golden Coconuts.
Minions are the workforce of LKoT. You hire minions to begin harvesting or mining and processing resources from the islands. These minions can be upgraded at the Tavern and also enhanced via Upgrades or Boosts. There are 7 levels of workers available for hire. Each level of worker has an increase in the number of raw resources that they can carry between destinations.
- Flunkey – Can carry 1 before any upgrades.
- Lackey – Can carry 2 before any upgrades.
- Underling – Can carry 4 before any upgrades.
- Henchman – Can carry 8 before any upgrades.
- Follower – Can carry 16 before any upgrades.
- Vassal – Can carry 32 before any upgrades.
- Minion – Can carry 64 before any upgrades.
Resource Pack NFTs
Resources by Island
Each island within LKoT has it’s own set of resources that fit thematically with the island. Wooded Vale has wood resources, Stone Valley has stone, and so on. The resources are collected by Minions and stored in the Resource Storage Building. Stored resources can then be processed into Coconuts or minted into NFTs for use in the Aftermath Island Metaverse.
The below chart outlines the Resource Pack NFTs currently available to be earned on each island, the number of raw resources required to mint the NFT and the current expected value in-game when the Aftermath Islands Metaverse is opened. This information is subject to change. Values and availabilities may fluctuate.